Top 10 wedding destinations in Australia
Found your perfect match and planning for a destination wedding anytime soon? If yes, then you will agree with us that booking the wedding venue can get difficult at the end moment. Hence, you need to plan ahead and to help you with the task, we have shortlisted the top ten wedding destinations in Australia. Choosing any of these destinations will get you the best wedding photography for sure. So, why wait anymore? Let us quickly explain these destinations so that you can easily narrow down your search.
1. Glenmore Country Estate, Hunter Valley – NSW: If you are looking for a private, country venue that gives your guests five-star treatment, Glenmore Country Estate makes the perfect spot. Located 3.5 at hours north of Sydney, this venue heralds some of the most tranquil views.
2. Luna Park, Milsons Point – NSW: This spot is a little offbeat but it offers endless fun and some of the best Sydney Harbour views. It is one of the most popular wedding venues nowadays for the mesmerising Crystal Ballroom and amusing rides.
3. The Brown Brothers Winery, Milawa – Victoria: It is a magical destination for couples, especially those who are looking for a simple and intimate outdoor experience. You can organize your ceremony in their recently restored barnyard and even include wine tasting as part of the festivities.
4. The Fig Tree, Byron Bay – NSW: Offering a relaxing escape from the city, this wedding venue is no doubt one of the most romantic wedding locations in Australia. It has both mountain and coastline views, which can enhance the spirit of your wedding.
5. One&Only Hayman Island: This one is the epitome of a luxurious destination for a wedding. The heavenly island-escape with stunning views across the Great Barrier Reef can be a perfect venue for your wedding.
6. Park Hyatt Sydney: Those who are looking for luxurious wedding venue within Sydney, this one makes an ultimate choice. Park Hyatt is one of the top hotels in Sydney hosting spectacular views of the Sydney Harbour and Opera House.
7. Stones of the Yarra Valley: If green is your favourite, this spot makes a perfect match. The historic barns and stables paired with uninterrupted views of vines are also the favourite of the best wedding photographer Melbourne.
8. Longitude 131°: Facing the majestic Uluru with magnificent views of Australia’s burnt orange outback, this spot has a rustic charm. You can choose a rustic wedding theme and yet provide great hospitality to all your guests in the royal cottages.
9. Paronella Park: How about a magical rainforest wedding? Then, you need to look no further than Paronella Park located in Queensland. This spot makes a great option when your wedding theme is fairy tale or historic.
10. Darlington Estate Winery: Another venue with a rustic charm, this one located in Perth is surrounded by vines and mountains. It is a perfect alternative to the traditional city weddings, which can give your guests a breath of fresh air.
Above are the top ten fantastic wedding venues in Australia. If you are looking for the top wedding photographer Melbourne to capture beautiful wedding images in these iconic spots, feel free to get in touch with us. We, Cam Studio are one of the best wedding photography companies in Melbourne offering a plethora of packages to our highly esteemed clients. To know more about our packages and plans for you, contact us today.
YOU MAY ALSO READ