Top 10 pre-wedding photoshoot destinations in Australia
Photography plays a vital role in capturing the best moments in life, be it birthdays, weddings and more. A wedding, as the epitome of a couple’s romantic relationship, should be captured brightly. If you are planning to tie the knot anytime soon with your beloved, you shouldn’t make any compromise when it comes to choosing a pre wedding photographer. In Melbourne, you will get a plethora of options while looking for an independent professional photographer or a wedding photography company. As you meet them, they’ll brief you about the various packages they offer, which might include pre wedding photoshoot.
If you’re up for a marvellous pre-wedding shoot, searching for the best outdoor places in Australia for the shoot should be your prime concern. In this article, we’re going to list the top 10 pre-wedding photoshoot destinations in Australia which you should keep on your radar. So, without any further ado, let’s quickly explore these places and see which one is going to be your ultimate pick. Scroll down the page with your partner and choose the destination that attracts both of you.
1. Parliament House: Built during the reign of Queen Elizabeth II, this iconic building tells a long story about Australia’s political history. Couples who prefer a civic and formal theme love this place for getting perfect pre-wedding snaps. The staircase with the background of the parliament building remains a popular theme for most couples. You can dress up formally to get the best photography here.
2. Morning Star Estate: This modern luxurious spot is a great venue for weddings. So, if you choose this place for the wedding, you can go for a pre-wedding photoshoot here. The estate is really beautiful with a lush garden, which can be your shooting spot. Whether you choose traditional outfits or modern, you’ll be looking gorgeous anyway.
3. Observatory Hill Park: It offers a relaxing view of the entire city and a fresh breath of air amidst the non-stop chaos in the city. For this reason, it has become a go-to place for the local people. You can use this wonderful destination as your pre-wedding location. The photographer may ask you to choose romantic outfits and accessories to match up the theme here.
4. Ironbark Hill: This place has different spots that offer a breathtaking view of the surroundings. The vineyard appears colourful and bright under the blue horizon. Enzo Cottage is the most famous place out there, which is surrounded by many restaurants. Another popular place is Peter Drayton Wine. It offers wedding as well as photography spot accommodation.
5. Bible Gardens: Located in Palm Beach, it is one of the most exciting places for a destination wedding in Australia. The terrace garden looks vivacious at weddings or pre-wedding shoots. When it comes to photography, you can have ample use of natural light. The sea beach and garden as backgrounds can make you look perfect if you and your partner are nature lovers.
6. Royal Botanic Garden: A well-illuminated garden can make your pre-wedding shoot eternally beautiful. This park is filled with trees and plants that are designed with proper lighting. The unique structures created by lights will enlighten the visions of the photographers for sure. Along with the visual effects, there’s music to cheer you up while shooting. Both formal and casual outfits suit the atmosphere here.
7. The Grounds of Alexandria: If you are looking for a simple pre-wedding photoshoot, this place can be an ideal pick. This venue provides accommodation for weddings, receptions and other events. The floral and sanctuary at this garden reflect the beauty of nature. You can ask your pre wedding photographer Melbourne to choose a suitable theme for your shoot.
8. Convent Hunter Valley: This one is an ideal location for a traditional wedding photoshoot. The architecture of the convent looks amazing as the background. In the olden days, it used to be home to a community of nuns. The atmosphere is a great combination of nature and monuments. For a pre-wedding shoot here, you can choose formal wear such as a three-piece suit and gown as a costume.
9. Royal Exhibition Building: This iconic building is one of the heritage sites in the country. Built in 1880, the Royal Exhibition Building has witnessed uncountable historical events till today. It provides accommodation to many prestigious events and festivals today. You can choose your pre-wedding photoshoot in front of this gorgeous building. The interior of this building is also ideal for a pre-wedding photoshoot.
10. Sydney Opera House: The creation of this most iconic structure culminates the ideas of great minds from ancient to modern times. Presently, it has become one of the most popular destinations for a pre-wedding photoshoot. Sydney, being a famous tourist attraction, offers you some great options for entertainment after the shoot.
Now that you know the 10 most popular pre wedding photoshoot destinations in Australia, go ahead and choose the one that suits you the most. If you are looking for a wedding photography group that offers you excellent pre-wedding, wedding, post-wedding as well as family photography, you can feel free to get in touch with us. We, Cam Studio, are one of the best photography studios in Melbourne. So, why wait anymore? Hire our pre wedding photographer and find the best plan for you.
YOU MAY ALSO READ
Get Beautiful Wedding Photographs With 3 Colorful Tips
Choose the best studio for wedding photography and videography