Terms & Conditions
1. Booking Deposit and Payment: The Client shall make a booking fee as per contract to retain the Studio to perform the services specified in the contract.
2. Cancellation : When a client cancels a booking, a fee of 33% of the booked time rate will be charged. In addition to this cancellation fee, the client will be charged for any expenses already incurred by CAMSTUDIO.
3. Photographic Materials and Copyright: All photographic materials, such as original negatives, photos, or slides, shall be the exclusive property of the Photographer. The Photographer shall own the copyright in all images created and may use the work for samples, contests, exhibition, advertising and self-promotion. Usage outside the bounds of this agreement will require the Client’s consent.
4. Social Media: This clause applies to all social media, including Facebook and blogs. When published online it is required that citation of photographer be made. The client agrees that they will under no circumstances alter any photographs that are placed in public on the internet. The client agrees to be responsible for any family member or friend who posts our photographs online and agrees that they cannot be cropped (with the exception of the forced cropping for Facebook’s Timeline), altered in colour, or edited in any way.
5. Failure to Perform: If the Photographer cannot perform this Agreement due to a fire or other casualty, strike, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to the Photographer’s
illness, then the Photographer shall return any funds previously paid to the Client but shall have no further liability with respect to the Agreement. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of the Photographer. In the event the Photographer fails to perform for any other reason, the Photographer shall not be liable for any amount in excess of the retail value of the Client’s order.
6. Liability: It is the client’s responsibility to take care of the children; CAM Photography will not accept any responsibility due to any accident to children or damage to public or private properties during the photo shooting or consultation session. Client accepts that all photographs will be taken and edited at the photographer’s discretion based on the photographer’s experience and artistic view. If the client has special requests shall create a “shot list” of all shots that they require. All deliverable images as per contract will have standard image editing (including: light skin retouch, light and colour adjustments). The photographer(s) will be allowed one 20 minutes break at their own discretion, and bathroom breaks when necessary. Each photographer will be provided a full guest meal for any photography session lasting longer than 2 hours. If no meal is provided, the photographer(s) reserves the right to go off-site for a meal for 45 minutes. It is understood that it is client’s responsibility to inform the Photographer by email or through any electronic medium where two-way communication happened for any date or location changes (including but not limited to wedding dates, baby delivery for birth or hospital photography).
7. Photo Cooperation: In the event that the family/guests are taking photos, CAM Photography is not responsible for obstructed photos or photos ruined due to separate flashes going off or due to any other behaviour from guests. CAM Photography is not responsible for obstructed or ruined photos due to activities by other vendors and venue staff.
8. Pricing: Package & Product Prices are subject to change. All prices include GST.
9. CO-OPERATION AND ASSISTANCE: The Client shall assist and cooperate with the Photographer in obtaining the desired photographs, including but not limited to specifying persons and/or scenes to be photographed; taking timeto pose for photographs at the Photographer’s direction; providing a person to guide the Photographer to desired persons and/or scenes; pre-shoot consultations, etc. The Photographer shall not be responsible for photographs not taken as a result of the Client’s failure to provide reasonable assistance or cooperation.
10. Coverage: Every effort will be made to capture as many moments of your day as humanly possible however it is not possible to capture absolutely everything. If you have suggestions or desires for particular photos to be captured, you need to inform the photographer before the event and they will try their best to get them. Because of the ever-changing nature of events not everything can be covered. CAM studio is not responsible for a missing family member(s) during the family photo session.
11. We could use this data for sending promotional offers purpose by our company. It will not be sold to any third persons by any means.
12. By contacting us, you are giving us permission to use the taken picture to use for our promotion purpose.
13. Customer could mention us if they have wish to capture any moment; we will try our very best to capture those. In any situation, we are not responsible for missing shoot for any moment as it could happen incidentally & customers are expected to understand this.
14. Customer must provide good Wifi connection for live streaming the event in social platform. In case, there is bad network in Wifi connection, we will try to use our network; In any condition, we will not be responsible for bad network issue for live streaming interruption.